VIRGINIA FOOD HANDLERS
Specializing in Food Handler Training for VIRGINIA. A food handler card or certificate from eFoodhandlers®, should be a critical item on the menu of every food worker in VIRGINIA. Whether you are a cook, server or even a dishwasher. an eFoodhandlers certificate demonstrates to the public that you care about food safety and keeping customers safe. Go with a national leader.
Today's Food Safety Question
Cities of Recent VIRGINIA
FREE with Registration
- Easy to Understand Course
- Video, Text & Flash-based course options
- Free optional practice testing
- Free Food Handler Re-Testing
- Laminated cards, badges and manuals for purchase
For Only $10
- FDA-based Food Safety Course
- Immediate print for cards, badges & certificates
- No Extra fee to RePrint cards
- Online verification for employers
- No questions asked refunds
eFoodHandlers makes it easy for businesses in VIRGINIA to manage food worker training. Manage employee transcripts, determine status of training needs, or set a payment account with quantity discounts.
For Government Agencies
eFoodHandlers works cooperatively with Government Agencies to provide food safety on behalf of local VIRGINIA jurisdictions. This includes custom websites, referral programs and pay-for-click advertising.
Those Needing Help
eFoodHandlers commitment to education is an integral part of their mission statement for VIRGINIA. This means eFoodHandlers will provide free services to schools, non-profits and those who are economically challenged regardless of their ability to pay.